As your Member of Parliament, my constituency office teams Timmins, Cochrane, Iroquois Falls and Kirkland Lake are here to serve the residents of Timmins - James Bay.
My team can help you navigate through and resolve issues with federal government departments, programs and services, including:
- Income tax and Canada Revenue Agency issues
- Canada Pension Plan & Employment Insurance
- Department of Fisheries & Oceans
- Citizenship & Immigration Canada
- Canada Student Loans
- Canadians travelling abroad
- Special requests for anniversary & birthday greetings
- Community resources & links
Please note: In order for our constituency staff to help you best, it is recommended that you call ahead and they will advise you exactly which documents they will require in order to help resolve any problems.
Please also note: The constituency office may be able to provide referrals to community resources to assist you, but cannot assist directly with legal matters.
202-60 Wilson Avenue
Timmins, ON P4N 2S7
103A-30 Second Street
Kirkland Lake, ON P2N 3H7
144 Third Street
Cochrane, ON P0L 1C0
I work diligently to make sure people in our communities have a strong voice in Parliament. I am here to ensure that you have a strong voice in Parliament. Please don't hesitate to write, phone, or email me your views on policies affecting our community.